Your benefits at a glance
- All articles can be downloaded in PDF format.
- We forego hard copy protection in favour of “social DRM” (DRM = Digital Rights Management). This means that all PDF downloads are identified by licence holder, date and time of the download.
- The Google-like search function has been optimised specially for legal terms and citations.
- The recommendation function shows you documents with further literature relating to your search result.
- The bibliographical data can be transferred to all common literature management systems (Zotero, Mendeley).
- Copying and pasting from full texts and page extracts is possible.
- RSS feeds keep you constantly informed of current content in your areas of interest.
Please ask your librarian if you cannot access a work in the eLibrary.